Find a Clinic
- “The gym and rehabilitation facilities are excellent and ideal for making a quick recovery.”
- “My physio was brilliant and immediately lifted my spirits with a structured programme which showed I could still make the run”
- “I began a gradual programme specifically tailored and monitored and amazingly I not only completed the New York marathon but achieved my original goal time of 4 hours!!!”
- “At last someone who listens, understands and most importantly knows how to effectively treat this very debilitating injury”
- “He analysed my running style and quickly diagnosed over-tight ITB bands and leg length discrepancy. A bit of orthopaedic foam in one of my shoes and a foam roller is all that was required, along with some simple stretches.”
- “Thank you to all at Complete Physio in Kentish Town for my excellent care.”
- “My physio liaised directly with my consultant and tailored my rehabilitation to my specific goals.”
- “I was able to get an appointment on the same day at the clinic. The physiotherapist was able to diagnose my injury and reassure me nothing was broken. All aspects of my treatment were explained to me and I got back to playing in three weeks.”
- “His friendly, reassuring, and practical approach also helped to demystify the whole business and make me feel that I would be running again in no time, and I am. I am running regularly for exercise and semi-competitively and it's all thanks to him.”
Welcome to Complete Heath & Wellbeing - Moorgate Clinic
Complete Heath & Wellbeing - Moorgate Clinic
Enquiries & Bookings:
The 'Complete Health & Wellbeing' clinic, is run by the Complete Physio team and is a multi-disciplinary clinic providing physiotherapy, sports massage, osteopathy, sports medicine, private GP services (coming soon), acupuncture and hypnotherapy . The clinic is dedicated to providing a first class service designed to meet the health care needs of our clients, to keep them active and healthy. Your health and wellbeing needs are central to our philosophy and we will ensure you see the correct practitioner for your problem.
The clinic is conveniently located within the City Point Club just two minutes walk from Moorgate tube and 5 minutes walk from Old Street and Liverpool Street tube stations.
All physiotherapists are recognised by private medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA PPP and Norwich Union and many more. We will deal directly with the insurance companies so you don't have to. We also have extensive experience in dealing with solicitors and case management companies involved in personal injury claims.
22 Jul 2012 Good luck to our physios at the Olympics!
Complete physio have several of our physios working at the Olympic Games!! Congratulations for being selected and enjoy this one in a lifetime experience!