Find a Clinic
- “He analysed my running style and quickly diagnosed over-tight ITB bands and leg length discrepancy. A bit of orthopaedic foam in one of my shoes and a foam roller is all that was required, along with some simple stretches.”
- “At last someone who listens, understands and most importantly knows how to effectively treat this very debilitating injury”
- “I began a gradual programme specifically tailored and monitored and amazingly I not only completed the New York marathon but achieved my original goal time of 4 hours!!!”
- “My physio liaised directly with my consultant and tailored my rehabilitation to my specific goals.”
- “Thank you to all at Complete Physio in Kentish Town for my excellent care.”
- “His friendly, reassuring, and practical approach also helped to demystify the whole business and make me feel that I would be running again in no time, and I am. I am running regularly for exercise and semi-competitively and it's all thanks to him.”
- “I was able to get an appointment on the same day at the clinic. The physiotherapist was able to diagnose my injury and reassure me nothing was broken. All aspects of my treatment were explained to me and I got back to playing in three weeks.”
- “My physio was brilliant and immediately lifted my spirits with a structured programme which showed I could still make the run”
- “The gym and rehabilitation facilities are excellent and ideal for making a quick recovery.”
Welcome to Hornsey Physiotherapy Clinic
Hornsey Physiotherapy Clinic
Enquiries & Bookings:
The Hornsey clinic is located within the The Factory Gym and Dance studios. It was voted top private gym in Time Out magazine. It is opposite the Post Office Depot in Hornsey Road - location map. The clinic has allocated parking spaces for your convenience.
The clinic has access to a fully equiped gym and has spacious areas for rehabilitation of sports injuries and long term back pain. All the physios are highly experienced and have comprehensive training in a variety of manual techniques for soft tissues and joints to relieve pain and restore movement - meet the team.
All physiotherapists are recognised by private medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA PPP and Norwich Union and many more. We will deal directly with the insurance companies so you don't have to. We also have extensive experience in dealing with solicitors and case management companies involved in personal injury claims.
24 Jul 2013 Follow us on Twitter!
@Completephysio Get all the latest news and info from Complete Physio.