Find a Clinic
- “My physio liaised directly with my consultant and tailored my rehabilitation to my specific goals.”
- “Thank you to all at Complete Physio in Kentish Town for my excellent care.”
- “I was able to get an appointment on the same day at the clinic. The physiotherapist was able to diagnose my injury and reassure me nothing was broken. All aspects of my treatment were explained to me and I got back to playing in three weeks.”
- “He analysed my running style and quickly diagnosed over-tight ITB bands and leg length discrepancy. A bit of orthopaedic foam in one of my shoes and a foam roller is all that was required, along with some simple stretches.”
- “I began a gradual programme specifically tailored and monitored and amazingly I not only completed the New York marathon but achieved my original goal time of 4 hours!!!”
- “The gym and rehabilitation facilities are excellent and ideal for making a quick recovery.”
- “My physio was brilliant and immediately lifted my spirits with a structured programme which showed I could still make the run”
- “His friendly, reassuring, and practical approach also helped to demystify the whole business and make me feel that I would be running again in no time, and I am. I am running regularly for exercise and semi-competitively and it's all thanks to him.”
- “At last someone who listens, understands and most importantly knows how to effectively treat this very debilitating injury”
Welcome to Chelsea Clinic
Enquiries & Bookings:
The clinic in Chelsea is based within the Lomax Bespoke Fitness, Nutrition and Wellbeing Centre conveniently located on Fulham Road. The physiotherapists based at Lomax are experts in their field with over ten years experience treating spinal and sports injuries. They have been involved in elite sport for many years and are currently combining elite sports work with private practice.
They are focussed on helping you get out of pain and back to full function. The facilities are ideal if you require sports specific rehabilitation or rehabilitation following an operation.
All physiotherapists are recognised by private medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA PPP and Norwich Union and many more. We will deal directly with the insurance companies so you don't have to. We also have extensive experience in dealing with solicitors and case management companies involved in personal injury claims.
24 Jul 2013 Follow us on Twitter!
@Completephysio Get all the latest news and info from Complete Physio.