- “My physio was brilliant and immediately lifted my spirits with a structured programme which showed I could still make the run”
- “He analysed my running style and quickly diagnosed over-tight ITB bands and leg length discrepancy. A bit of orthopaedic foam in one of my shoes and a foam roller is all that was required, along with some simple stretches.”
- “I was able to get an appointment on the same day at the clinic. The physiotherapist was able to diagnose my injury and reassure me nothing was broken. All aspects of my treatment were explained to me and I got back to playing in three weeks.”
- “At last someone who listens, understands and most importantly knows how to effectively treat this very debilitating injury”
- “I began a gradual programme specifically tailored and monitored and amazingly I not only completed the New York marathon but achieved my original goal time of 4 hours!!!”
- “His friendly, reassuring, and practical approach also helped to demystify the whole business and make me feel that I would be running again in no time, and I am. I am running regularly for exercise and semi-competitively and it's all thanks to him.”
- “Thank you to all at Complete Physio in Kentish Town for my excellent care.”
- “My physio liaised directly with my consultant and tailored my rehabilitation to my specific goals.”
- “The gym and rehabilitation facilities are excellent and ideal for making a quick recovery.”
The Complete Difference
Complete Physio is a group of private physiotherapy clinics located in North and Central London, providing first class physiotherapy treatment. Our clinics are run by highly specialised physiotherapists with extensive clinical experience and trained to Masters level.
Our physiotherapists have advanced assessment skills, which have been developed in a variety of clinical settings including the NHS, private sector and professional sport, allowing them to diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your pain or injury, not just the symptoms. So, whatever your individual needs may be, we have them covered!
At Complete Physio we are committed to the delivery of a high quality service to meet the needs of our clients.
- Same day and evening appointments available
- All physiotherapists are members of the chartered society and members of the health professionals council
- Based in seven convenient locations
- Registered with all health insurance companies – BUPA, AXA PPP, Norwich Union
22 Jul 2012 Good luck to our physios at the Olympics!
Complete physio have several of our physios working at the Olympic Games!! Congratulations for being selected and enjoy this one in a lifetime experience!